SP 485 Independent Study

The Independent Study form is available in the Registrar's Office or MyCaroll Document Center. Independent study is open to junior and senior students only. At the time of application, a student must have earned a 3.0 cumulative grade point average. A student may register for no more than three (3) semester hours of independent study in any one term. In all cases, registration for independent study must be approved by the appropriate department chairperson and the Vice President for Academic Affairs.


1.00 - 3.00